The best outdoor lighting is designed to serve a purpose, adding ambience and style to your outdoor area while also provides extra security. The benefits of outdoor lighting are obvious, but choosing the right lights isn’t always so simple. So, Find A Light is here to help you with all the options and considerations. We have an incredible range of outdoor lighting on our website, order online today and have everything delivered directly to your door.
We stock a broad range of outdoor lights perfectly suited for your garden, decking, porch and driveways in all shapes and sizes with multifunctional use. All our outdoor lights come complete with IP ratings to protect them against water and the elements ranging from IP44 to IP65.
Typical questions asked by a Find A Light customer include.
What type of outdoor lighting do you supply?
- Wall lights – lights attached to the vertical surface, some are supplying up/down illumination.
- Bollard lights – fixed post lighting gardens and perimeters, our range includes modern, classic and motion-sensitive lighting.
- Post lighting – single or multi-armed, impress visitors as they arrive at your home with these stylish lights in traditional or modern styles.
- Pillar lights – used on top of brick-built or solid structures.
- Outdoor ceiling/pendant lights – used in porches, veranda’s, and gazebos.
- Recessed floor lights – used along pathways, drives and decking area
- Brick lighting – embedded lighting illuminating pathways, steps, and driveways.
- Spike spots – used to direct light through the foliage, adding interest to plants, trees, and other items in your garden.
- Floodlights – used to illuminate a large area with light, great as security lights and work exceptionally well on a motion sensor.
Are all lights suitable for coastal areas?
No, not all lights are suitable for coastal areas, we would always recommend that you choose marine grade lighting for coastal areas such as the well-known Fumagilli range, which offers a 15-year corrosion-proof, anti UV protection guarantee. Browse our marine-grade lighting to find just what you are looking for.
Are LED outdoor lights available?
Yes, outdoor LED lighting is available, some reasons to buy LED lighting include:
- Low energy use, ie cutting electricity bills.
- Long life and low maintenance.
- Suitable for outdoor use as LED lighting produces less heat and UV light, hence attracting less insects.