Find A Light have available a vast range of LED ceiling lights, with something to suit all home decor schemes.
Types of LED ceiling lights:
- LED Centre ceiling light fitting – a suspended light dispersing light from the centre of the room.
- LED Pendants – to illuminate a specific area, i.e. your kitchen island.
- LED Cluster/Spiral – light fixtures are height adjustable and work well suspended in a high ceiling hallway or stairwell, sitting room or dining room.
- LED Over Island, over the table lights – Bar lights or individual pendants are all popular fittings for above an island or table. Most lights come with adjustable cables allowing them to be shortened.
- LED Flush ceiling light fitting – meaning mounted to the ceiling. Flush fittings work well in a low ceiling area with height constrictions.
- LED Semi-flush lights - are low hanging lights with a short solid suspension creating a small gap between the ceiling and the fitting, usually installed in a low ceiling area.
- LED Spotlights – adjustable fitting used to concentrate light on an area or element.
What are the benefits of using LED lighting?
The main benefit of using LED light is energy-saving element aspect. LED light to generate very little heat but can give of height intensity light levels. Because these fittings use built-in integrated LED technology, it allows for more exciting and unique modern and contemporary design shapes.